The day I ate whatever I wanted : and other small acts of liberation / Elizabeth Berg.
- ISBN: 9780345487537
- Physical Description: 270 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Ballentine Books trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballentine Books Trade Paperbacks, 2011.
Contains a reader's guide.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Day I ate whatever I wanted -- Returns and exchanges -- Party -- Over the hill and into the woods -- Full count -- Rain -- Day I ate nothing I even remotely wanted -- Mrs. Ethel Menafee and Mrs. Birdie Stoltz -- Double diet -- Only one of millions just like him -- Truth or dare -- How to make an apple pie -- Sin City-- P.S.
An anthology of short fiction that explores the lives of women breaking free of the conventions that control their lives, in a collection that includes "Returns and Exchanges," "Over the Hill and Into the Woods," and the title story, about a woman who goes on a happiness binge after ditching Weight Watchers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > United States > Fiction.
New and high demand. > 7 day check out.
United States > Social life and customs > 21st century > Fiction.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.