The littlest dinosaur's big adventure / Michael Foreman.
- ISBN: 9780802795458
- ISBN: 0802795455
- ISBN: 9780802795465
- ISBN: 0802795463
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York : Walker & Co., 2009.
The littlest dinosaur discovers the advantages of being small as he frolics among the lily pads with his new frog friends, and then bravely finds his way home after getting lost in the woods.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.6 0.5 131359.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Juvenile fiction.
Size > Juvenile fiction.
Missing children > Juvenile fiction.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.