Half magic (unabr-3 CDs)[sound recording] / Edward Eager ; illustrations by N.M. Bodecker ; with an introduction by Jack Gantos.
- ISBN: 9780739364383
- Physical Description: 3 audio disc (3.5 hrs.) : digital, stereo ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Random House/Listening Library, 2008.
Sequel: Magic by the lake.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by WTW Repertory Company.
Faced with a dull summer in the city, Jane, Mark, Katharine, and Martha suddenly find themselves involved in a series of extraordinary adventures after Jane discovers an ordinary-looking coin that seems to grant wishes.
|Target Audience Note:||
Recommended for listeners ages 9-12.
Search for related items by subject
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Wishes > Juvenile fiction.
Space and time > Juvenile fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.