America's first daughter : a novel / Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie.
- ISBN: 9780062347268
- Physical Description: 590 pages, 16 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2016.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
P.S. Insights, interviews & more..."--Cover.
"From Monticello to Jefferson's White House she shaped the legacy of a nation..."--Cover.
Includes reading group guide.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
In a compelling, richly researched novel that draws from thousands of letters and original sources, bestselling authors Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie tell the fascinating, untold story of Thomas Jefferson's eldest daughter, Martha "Patsy" Jefferson Randolph--a woman who kept the secrets of our most enigmatic founding father and shaped an American legacy.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Randolph, Martha Jefferson, 1772-1836 > Fiction.
Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826 > Fiction.
Children of presidents > Fiction.
- 24 of 26 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 26 total copies.