Girl on the line / Faith Gardner.
- ISBN: 9780063022300
- ISBN: 0063022303
- Physical Description: 344 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Harper Teen, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Journey hadn't planned for a future, but when her suicide attempt fails she finds the life she never meant to live challenging in more ways than before: her parents don't trust her, her friends have moved on for their own good, her bipolar disorder is overwhelming. At odds with herself and lacking concrete goals, she begins volunteering at a local helpline, where she finds a community as strong yet broken as she is.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5.1 12 512640.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Suicide > Fiction.
Teenagers > Suicidal behavior > Fiction.
Manic-depressive illness > Fiction.
College students > Fiction.
Voluntarism > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
- 14 of 14 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Riverside Regional.
- 1 current hold with 14 total copies.