Ryan's world of science / text by Aubre Andrus ; stock photos and illustrations by iStock.
- ISBN: 9781534468115
- ISBN: 1534468110
- ISBN: 9781534468108
- ISBN: 1534468102
- ISBN: 9781536466416
- ISBN: 1536466417
- ISBN: 9781646977598
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Simon Spotlight edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Spotlight, 2021.
Publisher,publishing date and paging may vary.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Why do apple slices turn brown? -- How does water walk? -- How do objects sink or float?
"Learn science facts with Ryan and his mom, a former science teacher, in this Level 1 Ready-to-Read filled with science experiments that you can do at home, too! Ryan loves learning about science! Readers will love conducting three exciting and eye-catching experiments using household products, following step-by-step instructions, and reading about the science behind the experiments. The book includes a special letter from Ryan's mom to parents and caregivers about how to encourage their little scientists."-- Amazon
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kaji, Ryan, 2011- > Juvenile literature.
Science > Experiments > Juvenile literature.
Readers > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 15 of 17 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.