Every dog in the neighborhood / by Philip C. Stead ; illustrated by Matthew Cordell.
- ISBN: 9780823444274
- ISBN: 0823444279
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Neal Porter Books/Holiday House, 
"A Neal Porter Book"
Louis and his eccentric Grandmother set out to count every dog in the neighborhood when they find out about city hall's woefully inadequate record keeping.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4 to 8 Holiday House.
Grades K-1 Holiday House.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grandparent and child > Juvenile fiction.
Neighborhoods > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Pets > Juvenile fiction.
- 16 of 22 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 22 total copies.