Water bath canning : creative recipes for pickles, salsas, jams, jellies, and more / Renee Pottle.
- ISBN: 9781638079200
- ISBN: 163807920X
- Physical Description: ix, 156 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Emeryville, California : Rockridge Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
"Resources" : pages 150-151.
Water bath canning has been a traditional method for preserving fresh foods for centuries. This cookbook by author and canning guru, Renee Pottle, brings the canning tradition into the 21st century with modern flavors, unexpected ingredients, reimagined classics, and long-forgotten specialties.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Canning and preserving.
Food > Preservation.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.