Where the drowned girls go : a novel / Seanan McGuire.
- ISBN: 9781638084440
- ISBN: 1638084440
- Physical Description: 198 pages (large print) : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2022.
Regular print version previously published by Tor-Forge Books.
"There is another school for children who fall through doors and fall back out again. It isn't as friendly as Eleanor West's Home for Wayward Children. And it isn't as safe. When Eleanor West decided to open her school, her sanctuary, her "Home for Wayward Children," she knew from the beginning that there would be children she couldn't save; when Cora decides she needs a different direction, a different fate, a different prophecy, Miss West reluctantly agrees to transfer her to the other school, where things are run very differently by Whitethorn, the Headmaster. She will soon discover that not all doors are welcoming . . ."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Multiverse > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Boarding schools > Fiction.
Children > Institutional care > Fiction.
Plurality of worlds > Fiction.
Large type books.
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.