Robert B. Parker's fallout : a Jesse Stone novel / Mike Lupica.
- ISBN: 9781432899363
- ISBN: 1432899368
- Physical Description: 465 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"Thorndike Press large print basic"--Title page verso.
"The town of Paradise is devastated when a star high-school baseball player is found dead at the bottom of a bluff a day after winning the team's biggest game. For Jesse, the loss is doubly difficult--the teen was the nephew of his colleague, Suitcase Simpson, and Jesse had been coaching the young shortstop. As he searches for answers, he is stonewalled at every turn. Jesse suddenly must divide his attention between two cases after the murder of former Paradise police chief Charlie Farrell. The race to find answers is on. In the end, Jesse and his team must discover the common factor between the two deaths to prevent a third"-- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stone, Jesse (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police chiefs > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Swindlers and swindling > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 13 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 2 current holds with 13 total copies.