Her wedding night negotiation / Chantelle Shaw.
- ISBN: 9781335148711
- Physical Description: 218 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Harlequin Enterprises, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Kindhearted Leah Ashbourne’s wedding has to go ahead. It’s the best way to save her mother from ruin. So the collapse of her engagement is a disaster! Until billionaire Marco arrives… Marco needs a nanny for his son, and quick. Who could be better than teacher Leah? He has one problem: their electric, explosive connection! The scars left by his last relationship mean he will never let himself love. But that’s the least of his problems. Leah wants to negotiate—and her price is marriage!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Billionaires > Fiction.
Weddings > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.