Saltwater and driftwood : a historical novel Anna Walner.
- ISBN: 9781088032596
- Physical Description: 231 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not specified] : Silver Dawn Publishing, 2022.
"The Great Storm in Galveston, Texas in 1900 comes to life once more. The year is 1900, Galveston flourishes in the Gilded Age. It hails as the pride of Texas exports. On the morning of September 8th, 1900, the hopes and dreams of Galvestonians will come to a halt. In a time before storms were named, The Great Storm of Galveston, Texas has all but become a legend. Through the eyes of Clara and the Gladys family, the past comes alive with love and hope, sorrow and loss. A historical novel that encompasses the scope of the storm, and the people affected by it. A chilling re-telling of the day when mother nature would bring an island to the floor of the Gulf waters." -- page  of cover
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young women > Fiction.
Man-woman relationship > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Hurricanes > Texas > Galveston > History > 20th century > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.
Galveston (Tex.) > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.