Dinosaur therapy / James Stewart.
- ISBN: 9780008472818
- ISBN: 0008472815
- Physical Description: 143 pages (unnumbered) : chiefly color illustrations ; 16 cm.
- Publisher: London : HarperCollinsPublishers, 2021.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The writer -- The comic -- Growing up -- Depression -- Happiness -- Relationships -- Stress, overthinking, anxiety -- Work -- Success and failure.
"A comic about dinosaurs navigating the complexities of life, together, including exclusive, never-seen-before, bonus comics. A wistful, honest and highly relatable account of modern life. Dinosaur Therapy is a book of cartoons for grown-ups from the very successful web comic @dinosandcomics. In each comic, dinosaur characters grapple with questions around the meaning of life and mental health, trying to make sense of the world and cope with their own place in it." -- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Comic books, strips, etc.
Mental health > Comic books, strips, etc.
Wit and humor, Pictorial.
|Genre:||Comics (Graphic works)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.