P is for pin̨ata : a Mexico alphabet / written by Tony Johnston ; and illustrated by John Parra.
- ISBN: 1585361445
- ISBN: 9781585361441
- Physical Description: 39 unnumbered pages : color illustrations, color map ; 26 x 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Chelsea, MI : Sleeping Bear Press, 
- Copyright: ©2008
This title was purchased through a grant supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State - 2011.
"Using the alphabet, Mexico is introduced in this picture book using poetry and detailed expository text. A through Z topics include: adobe, Diego Rivera, Lady of Guadalupe, lava, prickly pear, and skeleton"--Provided by publisher.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.8 1 126905.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||English language > Alphabet > Juvenile literature.
Mexico > Juvenile literature.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Riverside Regional.
- 1 current hold with 3 total copies.