I can tie my own shoes.
- ISBN: 9781782448242
- ISBN: 1782448241
- Physical Description: 13 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm + shoestring
- Publisher: Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK : Top That! Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2014
Tri-fold cover ; spiral binding on book.
"Includes practice shoe and step-by-step instruction"--Cover.
Step-by-step instructions and rhyming text teach readers how to tie their shoelaces, in a volume that includes shoelaces attached to an image of a shoe.
|Target Audience Note:||
3 years and over.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Knots and splices > Juvenile literature.
Shoes > Juvenile literature.
Shoelaces > Juvenile literature.
Perceptual-motor learning > Juvenile literature.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.