Fix, freeze, feast : the delicious, money-saving way to feed your family / Kati Neville and Lindsay Ahrens.
- ISBN: 9781612129280
- ISBN: 1612129285
- Physical Description: 247 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: North Adams, MA : Storey Publishing, 
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
With this updated second edition of a best-selling cookbook, you can have it all -- great tasting, nutritious meals that don't break the bank or your daily schedule. Cook one recipe in bulk and stock your freezer with three nights of homemade dinners for your family. Updated recipes incorporate plenty of fresh, seasonal produce, along with bulk grains and beans. From Asparagus and Potato Frittata and Lemon Blueberry Strata to Tomato Basil Soup and Berry-Roasted Chicken, the 150 tasty options span the menu. Filling the freezer with healthy, ready-to-cook meals is more delicious than ever.
Search for related items by subject
- 6 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.