The Christmas dress : a novel / Courtney Cole.
- ISBN: 9780063099852
- ISBN: 0063099853
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
Meg Julliard returns to her hometown of Chicago to run her late father's apartment building. The building is in rough shape and the tenants are unusual. Ellie is an older woman living in the building but getting ready to move into a nursing home. Both women feel the upcoming holiday will be the worst Christmas ever. Can an unexpected friendship and a dress make for a magical season?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Fiction.
Apartment houses > Fiction.
Dresses > Fiction.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 1 current hold with 4 total copies.