The librarian spy : a novel of World War II / Madeline Martin.
- ISBN: 9781335427489
- ISBN: 1335427481
- ISBN: 9781335426918
- ISBN: 1335426914
- Physical Description: 355 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario, Canada : Hanover Square Press, 
Publisher, date of publication and page numbers may vary.
Ava thought her job as a librarian at the Library of Congress would mean a quiet, routine existence. But an unexpected offer from the U.S. military has brought her to Lisbon with a new mission: posing as a librarian while working undercover as a spy gathering intelligence. Meanwhile, in occupied France, Elaine has begun an apprenticeship at a printing press run by members of the Resistance. It's a job usually reserved for men but in the war, those rules have been forgotten. Yet she knows that the Nazis are searching for the press and its printer in order to silence them. As the battle in Europe rages, Ava and Elaine find themselves connecting through coded messages and discovering hope in the face of war.
Search for related items by subject
- 12 of 38 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Riverside Regional.
- 14 current holds with 38 total copies.