The most eligible cowboy / Melissa Senate.
- ISBN: 9781335408037
- ISBN: 1335408037
- Physical Description: 280 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Harlequin Enterprises ULC, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"If Brandon Taylor wanted to be married, he would be. But the oh-so-desirable, oh-so-wealthy rancher has zero interest in tying the knot--until his unexpected fling with ex-girlfriend Cassidy Ware. Now she's pregnant--and he proposes. Cassidy, however, is not jumping at his practical proposal. She remembers their high school romance all too well, and she won't wed without proof that Brandon 2.0 can be the real husband and coparent she longs for." -- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Cowboys > Fiction.
Ranchers > Fiction.
Pregnant women > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Montana mavericks .The real cowboys of Bronco Heights
- Harlequin special edition ; 2857
- Harlequin special edition ; 2857.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Riverside Regional.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.